Senior Officer, Treasury ( Open to UAE National ONLY)
Job Title: Senior Officer, Treasury ( Open to UAE National ONLY)
Reports to: Assistant Director, Investment and treasury
Purpose of Position
To ensure effective management of the investment process along with monitoring and reporting risks management on a regular basis.
Customer Focus Competency requirements
- Taking ownership of issues presented by customers (internal or external), follows-up and checks satisfactory resolution has been achieved.
- Adopting an approach by working with other departments in ensuring issues/ problems are satisfactorily resolved.
- Identifying the root causes of issues that have arisen and striving proactively to improve process.
- Liaison with Banks and financial institutions for banking operations. Maintain existing banking relationships.
- Cash management through close monitoring of liquidity position, managing the existing deposits position and new deposit placements.
- Managing treasury and financial risk management activities plus suggesting new risk management structures.
- Preparing Cash flow forecasts over short and medium term horizons.
- Industry and economic research as directed by the Line Manager.
- Financial statements analysis and ratio analysis on banks and financial institutions.
- Prepared Financial statements forecasting (modelling) as directed by Line Manager.
- Carry out financial due diligence on new sales applications submitted and provide recommendations
- Provide periodic financial calculations to Management Accounting Section to support accounting and financial reporting in relation to treasury transactions.
- Supporting budgeting and auditing processes for which investment and treasury are responsible for.
Note: This role is open to UAE National ONLY
To apply, share your CV to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**