New Business Officer – Credit Assessment - CLOSED
Job Title: New Business Officer – Credit Assessment
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Purpose: The role holder is responsible for credit assessment of Retail Motor Vehicle applications in the UAE market. The New Business Officer must have acceptance and settlement execution knowledge and skills to meet the following responsibilities.
- Responsible for the achievement of New Business targets and customer and dealer satisfaction.
- Responsible to represent New Business area in projects – especially in design and test phase.
- Responsible to drive process orientation in the New Business area.
- Responsible for the application of mandatory process management tools & methods.
- Responsible to identify improvement potentials and international synergies and implement them in New Business area.
- Responsible to consult and loyalize partners of the dealer organization in all aspects of products and credit decision-making and to offer alternative solutions.
- Responsible to ensure the highest level of data quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for aligning the operational processes with the relevant CB and Internal guidelines, Risk guideline and compliance requirements.
- Responsible to provide solutions / implement procedures to minimize risk or to improve performance within the Department/teams.
- Assess background information on the customer according to its type.
- Calculate possible risks (financial and none financial).
- Evaluate applicants for financing leading for decision or recommendation on Approve or reject.
- Prepare recommendation sheet / proposal for applications having high level of deviations.
- Handle escalated application according to delegated approval level.
- Strive to achieve the aimed turn-around-time on all kind of submitted applications.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made etc.
- Underwriting experience 3-5 years is MUST, portfolio management and credit policies drafting is considerable.
- Collections and delinquency handling experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Islamic Finance is a definite advantage.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Excellent English, Arabic speaker is a must.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical and detailed assessment skills.
- Financial information and credit risk evaluation.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze financial statements.
- Banking and financial industry knowledge for local market.
- Ability to recognize complex risk areas and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator with a tactful manner.
- Fraud and documentations quality recognition skills.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products.
- Calm, confident manner to handle different kind of conversations.
- High commitment of delivery and completion of assigned tasks.
To apply, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**