Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement the plans and programs developed to invest and work on the use of investment resources and plans in a way that ensures the achievement of its objectives.
- Study all the opportunities offered and nominate the best investment ones in line with the strategic and investment directives.
- Analysis of investment operations and the ability to comply with the applicable laws in force.
- The best use of the criteria and the companies used in the investment evaluation of projects.
- Study alternatives to investment and propose an investment alternative.
- Participating in the preparation of the structure of the diversification of portfolios and the distribution of forms to ensure that it is not limited to a specific type and in accordance with the guidance of the leadership and its aspirations.
- Reporting the necessary projects that are useful to invest in addition to periodically reporting on the progress of work.
- It is necessary to analyze the financial performance of current and future projects and recommend the investment decision.
- Develop investment policies that comply with the power strategy and investment criteria for evaluating future projects.
- The establishment of financial models that enhance the return on investment sought by the businesses and the planning mechanism.
- Prepare financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments.
- Analysis of strength calculations, financial forecasts and advice on the status of the best investments
- Conducting market research on investment sectors and collecting market information to enhance fund management.
- Update information on the country’s economic indicators and any updates in the financial markets.
- Ensure that investments are taken into account in the approved rules and regulations.
- Understand all investment strategies and work on them.
- To carry out the tasks assigned to you, related to the objectives of your job.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Finance
- Minimum Five years of work experience.
- professional certificates like CFA is must
- Arabic is preferable but not a must!
To apply, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**