Senior Finance Analyst - CLOSEDPhilanthropic Institution
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst (Arabic)
Job Location: Dubai
Company Industry: Philanthropic Institution
Reports to: CFO, Finance
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Contract: Permanent
Grading: Manages Others: No
|The position provides accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting, and meets the regulatory requirements, for revenues and expenses arising from the company’s activities.
Roles and Responsibilities (Includes but not limited to):
- Generates financial reports specific to each department on monthly basis and prepares other ad hoc reports requested by various departments.
- Provide support for the preparation of departmental, organizational annual budgets and five year plans and financial KPI for various departments.
- Support in enhancing corporate governance, internal controls, systematic documentation (viz. grants management, investment management, donation boxes operations, accounting, delegation of authority, etc.)
- Produces various account schedules and audit schedules.
- Prepares project financials and reports it to the relevant department.
- Input the budgets at department and project level and produce the reports for budget variances on monthly basis. Assist CFO in budget monitoring & raising pro-active alerts.
- Assist CFO in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for financial activities; identify needs and recommend necessary policies and procedures (as needed)
- Updates the Finance Manual, Process Flowcharts semi-annually / annually.
- Develop innovative and creative solutions for reducing costs
- Ensures adherence to all financial/accounting policies and procedures including internal controls.
- Ensure all finance/accounting records are kept accurately, securely, up to date and in line with financial policies and legislative requirements (if any)
- Ensure that in-kind donations register is updated on real time basis.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement on a frequent basis (weekly/monthly) depending on volume of transactions. Monthly bank reconciliation statements to be reviewed by Finance Manager and consolidated reconciliation to be reviewed by CFO.
- Liaise with Legal Representative to update Legal Register on real time basis. Upload the legal contracts/MOU to the sage folder.
- Provides support to all department team members for any financial related queries or other work related issues.
- Liaison with auditors for effective and efficient completion of audits.
- Perform other duties as required by the finance department.
|Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- IT skills in working with the relevant accounts software and applications
Specific Knowledge and Competencies:
- Expert Knowledge in accounting standards and principles
- Competent with all UAE VAT regulations & updates.
- Knowledge in general accounting procedures
- Proficient in time management. Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines & stress management.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**