Credit Administrator (Native Arabic Speaker) - CLOSED
Job Title: Credit Administrator
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Purpose: The role holder is responsible to receive and verify all finance and leasing applications ensuring all documents have been collected and met the requirements of the regulators as well as internal requirements. Customer document verification and introduction of the required information into the system. Support the Sales and Operations teams during the application processing process.
- Involved in the credit decision process as per the retail credit policy by delivery of proper analysis and recommendation.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate preparation of contractual documents, customer signing process, then car delivery and mortgage processes.
- Ensure finance agreements / contracts are recorded and tracked properly into the daily tracking system.
- Process and monitor the disbursement process for all transactions, ensuring timely execution with least possible discrepancy ratio.
- Handle the enquiries from internal & external customers.
- Ensure the quality in operational processes is in place during the execution of the end-to-end workflow.
- Record & process all customer service transactions on the system, delivering requested service timely and efficiently.
- Prepare required reports for audit & Shariah’a purposes.
- Administer all customer correspondence efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the daily functions of the F&I Team to ensure smooth flow of the daily transactions and dealing with customers.
- Ensure compliance of processed transactions with product parameter, credit policies and procedures through a sound knowledge.
- Ensure adherence to correct identification procedures and confidentiality of information.
- Minimum least 2 years of credit analysis or retail operations or credit administer role experience with any of the local Banks in UAE.
- Good working knowledge of vehicle finance and all related processes in local market.
- Knowledge of Islamic banking products and producers.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic a must.
- Salary upto AED 9000 only
To apply, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**