Graphic Designer - UAE National - CLOSED
Position Title: Graphic Designer – UAE National
Reports to: Creative Director
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Responsible for building brand recognition and value proposition by producing innovative, deeply engaging brand activation experiences and content to increase brand awareness. Responsible for developing layout and production designs that have a high visual impact; designing artworks for use in variety of media products based on the organisation’s needs in order to have appealing visuals to meet the defined objectives within a defined time frame; as well as responsible for overlooking brand placement in various
events and appearances to increase brand awareness.
- Design artworks for use in variety of media products according to the brief, in order to have appealing visuals to meet the defined objectives within a defined timeframe.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts to ensure consistency within all the materials in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all marketing and merchandising materials as well as researching additional data for sales/marketing personnel in order to enhance the brand awareness.
- Conceive ideas and design concepts based on the organisation’s needs in order to maintain the brand image and support the marketing projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Archive the submitted requests and prepare accurate regular reports about the section jobs in order to provide relevant and necessary data for the concerned department.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to the supervisor taking into consideration every single detail with suggestive improvements if required in order to enhance the final output and requester’s satisfaction with the final design.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs and latest design trends, in order to use them within the daily operations, to enhance the workflow and have high quality
- Collaborate with other Marketing Department to develop new layout designs for all media related products. And to work closely with PR and Events section to support them during their events in all materials related to branding.
- Develop and manage the Visual styles and images, layouts & artworks for supporting all products and services.
- Keep up to date on developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations in the relevant industry and use this information to help the organisation operate with initiative and innovation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Graphic Design/Fine Arts, Marketing, Public Relations or appropriate
- related professional experience.
Years of Experience
- Minimum 2 years of design experience in the field of graphic design.
- Experience with a wide range of media, including print, online and video composing/editing projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic is must
- Must have experience of using the most recent computer graphics software packages including but not limited to Adobe Creative suite.
- Excellent layout technique, typography and a fresh take on various design styles.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to read and interpret the brief needs.
- Proficient in Mac OS, MS Office applications and internet potentialities.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN ONLY FOR UAE NATIONAL.
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*