Assistant Manager, Engineering Contracts (UAE National) - CLOSED
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Engineering Contracts(UAE National)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: Government Organization
- Preparation of Annual Department Business Plan and Budget for ED approval
- Preparation of Initial project cost plan and cash floe forecast to prepare feasibility by I&T section and continuous updates for new projects introduced by Management and monitor it on monthly bases.
- Prepare, review and assist in the tendering cycle such as RFP/TOR, Tender Documents and tender negotiation etc. for the both consultants and contracts until award.
- Review and follow formalities to make contract agreements and insurance with concerned departments.
- Review projects contractor program and give required recommendation to the project manager.
- Certify interim and final payment for contractors and consultants.
- Review and certify for ED approval variations and claims, if any for
- Mediate for contract dispute resolution between contract and ORGANIZATION in liaise with Engineer.
- Review/monitor consultant & contractor design and site staff performance.
- Accumulate project details such as built drawing, operations maintenance manual, guarantees etc and forward them to concerned department.
- Review and approve ORGANIZATION’s plot tenants work as per ORGANIZATION planning and construction regulations.
- Liaise with project consultants for any structural validation for tenants proposed office building works, after completion.
This role is open to UAE National ONLY.
To apply, share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**